How weird is that? I think it is very weird. He just laughs about it. You can tell him to swallow it over and over and he won't...just chews away. You would think his little jaw would get tired after all that chewing! Anyone have experience with this? I would like him to stop.
I have begun working on his party now. I got the room at Escapades booked, I have all the stuff to put in the treat bags, I have the gifts and giftwrap, I sent Mike to the party supply store in South Carolina today because I couldn't find what I was looking for up here (he did), and I have started scrapping the treat bags. I figure I only have 3 more days until I begin working so I better get this stuff done now. I may not have time to be so crafty in the future. I'm sure the kids won't care that I scrapped each treat bag but it will give me something to post on my craft blog and it is keeping me entertained tonight.
I have totally fallen in love once again. Didn't take me long, huh? My new love is perfect! Entertaining, fun, easy to turn on, and so much more! I can't believe I didn't find my love sooner. Wanna see a picture? I know you do!

Here he is! My Cricut die cut machine! LOVE IT! Don't know how I scrapped without it! I highly recommend you get one if you don't have one already...if you do, I know you know what I'm talking about!
10 comments:
Well, at least he'll never choke on his food since it's finely processed by the time it goes down! hee hee
I'm clueless about the chewing thing - it makes for a great story - but I have no idea how to get him to stop. Can't really hurt anything, I guess, as long as he doesn't spit out the mush on the coffee table. See ya. Kellan
I have been coveting one of those for a while! Just haven't made the jump yet:) I am glad that you are enjoying it!
Well.... it's better that he chews meat etc up REALLY well than choke on it. Still I would probably be a littel concerned about the jaws too.
Not a scrapper so I can't share your love but I am happy you love it! *grin*
It must be the season. I've fallen in love with my new pressure cooker and new foodsaver.
Ain't technology great!?!?!
Kailani--That is true!
Kellan--No spitting it out yet, thank Gawd!
Wendy--Get one you will love it!
Patti--It is just weird but I have a cousin who does it too so I guess it isn't as weird as I thought.
Pat--Yes it is...especially after you learn how to work all of it!
no ideas for you- we swallow things whole around here. :)
i think die cut machines are cool and i'm super jealous of you right now. not that i've actually done a page in almost 3 years, but if i had one of those....
Your kid cracks me up, seriously.
New lurves are great! Can't wait to see what you create with it.
yes, the circut is AWESOME! i love mine! i use it just about every day!
All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/texas/San%20Antonio/Little%20Caesars%20Pizza/78209/
Find your best pizza.
Post a Comment