
We all posed with the green monster and took numerous pictures. We told Jayke to go tell P'pa to come see what what was in the toilet. I think the exact words Jayke said to P'pa were, "P'pa! I have a surprise in the toilet for you come see!" I wish I had a picture of the look on my dad's face, but he obliged.

It was a crazy night. Jayke got sick, I ended up going to WalMart at 3a.m. to get Tylenol for him and ended up coming home with a new bike from Santa and a lot of other stuff. 3a.m. is the BEST time to shop WalMart! The next morning we began the marathon. Here is a shot of one side of the room...

....and the other...

I must have been really good this year because I got my new Nikon camera and my personal diecut machine! I was really surprised that I got both. Dad tricked me into thinking there was no way I was getting the camera by telling me he had got me the diecutter. I haven't been surprised in a lot of years so it was fun!
Here is Santa bringing in the 2 bushels of fruit for my mom's stocking...

Can you say overboard? All that stuff is her stocking! Her fruit stand was getting in our way all morning. Here is my dad receiving his favorite gift...A Hillary Clinton nutcracker! A gift from the Phantom. The Phantom shows up every year and drops off interesting gifts.

Jaykeb was excited to get all his gifts. His last one was this big Hummer which made his day and got the biggest squeal out of him.

I got other pictures of him opening stuff but they were not very good...now that I have my new camera though!!!I will be able to take better pictures...I hope. You know I've been blaming the camera all along, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the photographer.
That was our first Christmas. I have to go hit the after Christmas sales with my sister, niece, and Mom now so I will have to post about the others later. I've come down with Jayke's cold too so I'm not feeling well. Why do kids always get sick over Christmas?
12 comments:
Wow, you had a wonderful Christmas. Have fun shopping and I hope you feel better soon. Kellan
The green monster thingy is funny!
That personal diecut machine you're talking about? Would that be a circut (sp?). Cuz' I have one & it's AWESOME!!
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas & hope you feel better soon!
Looks like a great Christmas....
Kellan--We did and thank you!
Robin--Yep, that's the one! I can't wait to use it.
Tommie--It was all things considered.
I hope you all feel better!
What Nikon did you get?
Wow, talk about last minute shopping! LOL!
Hope he's feeling better by now!
Glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas and aren't surprises the best!
My hubby surprised me too, by giving me money to buy myself clothes and wrap them myself and put them under the tree. I needed clothes so I didn't complain. Later Christmas Day I got the ring I really wanted! Aren't hubbies great. :) That kind of camera is next on my list. Love the pics of the Green Monster, a lttle different from those of us near Boston are used to!! Very funny.
Happy new Year to you and yours!!
Wow you guys must really have been good. What die cutter did you get?
haha that toilet thing is crazy and so so funny! Love it ... wow all the presents that is AWESOME! Glad it was a good one!
The toilet goblin is soooo funny! The look on Jayke's face is priceless.
I love those nutcrackers, i gave them to everyone, got them from www.myperplex.com for under $20 a piece, if you spend over $50 they ship for free. Cheers!
Post a Comment