We finally have a plan! I get to meet Katie, Cheeky, and Patti on Monday! We are all meeting at the zoo. I would have loved to join them on the beach but Jayke already had commitments this week. I guess now that he is getting older I can't just take off the way I have been able to. I'm really bummed because Katie is going to skydive on Friday and I would love to watch...safely on the ground...no where near a plane. I guess I will just have to wait for the pictures to go up on the blogs.
Still waiting to start on my project in Jayke's room. I need Mike to help me a little and he has been working the past couple of evenings. We will get it started this weekend for sure though. I plan on working on the kid's room, hanging out in the pool, and watching movies while trying to stay cool this weekend. What are you doing this weekend?
4 comments:
how fun! I bet you guys will have a blast.
We are just vegging, I need to seperate clothes we are taking to the beach...not much else.
I'm so on a plane tomorrow. Whoo hoo!
Patti is not going to be able to meet us, it's just Cheeky & me.
Going to do a little school shopping...
My sister got Skechers (2 pairs) for my daughter for 5 bucks each..on clearance where she works so I guess we dont need to look for shoes:-)
Then supposed to goto an Open House...since you really wanted to know! lol
I think it's so cool that you'll all get to meet in person! I'd like to do that someday!
Post a Comment