We finally made it to a Mom's Club activity today. It was a playgroup and it happened to be in my neighborhood which I was excited about. There weren't a lot of people there which sometimes is nice because then it is easier to talk to the moms. Jaykeb pulled his usual shy thing that he does at Mom's Club. He glues himself to my side and just watches the kids until about 30 minutes before it is time to leave. Then he decides he wants to play.
All of the moms there today had little babies with them. Jaykeb was VERY interested in the babies. He always is interested in the babies where ever we go. I think he would love to have a baby sister or a baby brother. Maybe someday he will. I think if I had another baby he might try to take over though. He is pretty bossy and thinks he knows best. He took over his karate class the other night and was giving all the instructions to the teacher. He was the only kid who showed up so the instructor let him and they had a blast together.
I am getting ready to start a big project on Jaykeb's room in the next couple of days. As soon as Mike has time to help me a little. I'm not going to say anything else about it right now. If it turns out the way I hope it will I will put pictures on here.
Now, I was tagged by Jenie for this Meme...
4 jobs I’ve had:
Cashier Target
Sales Associate LS Ayres
Office Manager Alpha Homes (also property management for this and several other companys)
Manager (and part owner) Elegant Accents Inc. An interiro design store where I did everything from the books to visual display to floral design.
4 films I could watch over and over:
Grease
Life as a House
Mt me in St. Louis
Top Gun (I put this one in for AJ)
4 Places I have lived:
Muncie, IN
Jeffersonville, IN
Anderson, IN
Williamston, SC
4 Favorite TV shows:
Grey’s Anatomy
Jericho
Brothers and Sisters
House
4 Favorite Foods:
pizza
anything Mexican
eggrolls with sweet and sour sauce
Spicy Noodles at Thai Smile in Muncie In
4 Websites I visit everyday:
Hotmail
My blog
Myspace
Mypoints.com
4 Places I would love to be:
Italy
Mexico...only a few more weeks!
The mall
Bed
4 Favorite Colors:
Pink
black
Green
orange
4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Caleb...already taken, my nephew
Nate...another nephew
Drue...once again...darn nephews!
Nick...this one is a cousin and I could actually use this one probably
Notice I didn't list any girls names? What does this mean? Either I only want to have boys or I just don't want to use any of the names already used by family or friends. I will go with the second theory because I wouldn't mind having a little girl.
Okay, enough talk about babies today. I mihgt need to stay away from Mom's Club and all the 'ittle ones.
Tagging, oh yeah! I am only going to tag AJ for this. I know how she needs help blogging. Anyone else is welcome to do it if they choose though.
22 comments:
Good Luck on your project..hope it turns out super duper!
I just want to say that Drue, can be Drew for a lovely girls name...ie Sydney Drew...how cute is that little name? I would also like to say how fabulous the name Andrea is as well! How about Andrea Drew?!? I am obviously pushing for a girl to come along.
My little boy has been asking for a sister too.....uuuggghhh...NO!
I forgot to tell you I did the meme. I also, forgot to tell you to make sure you click on the Fast Webs link on the right side of my page, you don't have do anything...just click it, I get something for the clicks.
Halfmexican mama--Thank you, you just never know. The plan sounds good but we will see.
AJ--Yes, Drew can be a girl but Sydney already has it so I can't really use it. Dad told me to go ahead and use Nate when I was pregnant with Jayke. I just felt funny about it. I guess if my girl's first name was Drew it would be different. I don't think Mike would go for it though.
Tommiea--He already has a little sister...he wants another one? How cute!
AJ--Yep, yep, click, click!
It is actually a great thing to use Nate or Drew...it's like giving them an honor and continuing a family legacy by names...It is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!! Who cares what Mike thinks?!? Did I say that? Heeee.Heee. Believe me...it is REALLY okay to use Andrea!!!
AJ--I guess you are right. Yes, you mentioned Andrea was available. I would probably use Andrea as a middle name but I already have a middle name. Elizabeth, after my mom. We are putting the cart before the horse though. I'm not pregnant! I don't plan on being pregnant for a while. I am going to Mexico, I can't get pregnant!
Andrea Elizabeth would work beautifully!!! Andrea Elizabeth Howell!!! OMG, I just named your second child for you!!! How awesome am I?
Thanks! You are a nut. I will take it into consideration IF I have another one.
we can finish this conversation in Mexico!!!
Hope your project turns out well.
You worked at Target? Do they have a great employees discount program?
Katie--Thanks! I think it will if I can keep Jayke out of there long enought to get it done!
kailani--It was okay. That was a long time ago. I think it was 25% or somthing like that.
AJ or Angi correct me if you can remember what the discount was/is.
Ooh...curious as to what the project is going to look like. Good luck with getting it how you picture it.
And I am currently in a baby-drought. lol All my nieces and nephews are in school now! I have no little bitty ones anymore! And well...the hubs isn't ready to have one of our own yet. So, someone around me needs to be getting pregnant! LOL
Hope Jayke's room turns out the way you want it!
I say go for a baby brother/sister for Jayke. If I were younger I probably would!
I THINK IT WAS 10%...AND GET BUSY (LITERALLY) ON THAT BABY THING!! I THINK ANGELA ELIZABETH IS NICE!!!JUST KIDDING!!!
Jenie--We have a baby drought in my family too.
Patti--I need to hurry up before I'm too old!
Ang(Anon)--Are you sure? 10%? Seems like it was more, but you may be right. I'm waiting to hear what AJ says. She has worked there more recently than us old folk have. On the baby thing...you know the deal and why I'm not having one yet. Working on it though.
10% babe...it may be more now, though. Ummm...I don't think I know about the baby thing!!!! How come I don't know about the baby thing??? Do you see me stomping my feet and throwing a fit?!?
ANG and AJ--Okay, 10% it is. Hardly worth it.
AJ--You know about the baby thing. You just don't know you know.
Oh yeah! So far today my child's name will be Madison Andrea Angela Drew Elizabeth Howell. Anyone else want in on this?
Andrea Elizabeth Drew Howell isn't bad at all! Hey, I'll let go of the Andrea thing and it can just be Elizabeth Drew Howell, that is totally cute too! You do know that the third child has to be named after me then if I give this one up!!!
AJ--I can pretty much gaurantee there won't be a third. Remember how old I am...better yet, how old Mike is?
Post a Comment