Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It is in My Google Ads

I know i've already posted today but I was just reading my ads over <--- there in the sidebar and noticed an ad for an auction. Normally this would not have caught my attention but today it did. Today it was an ad for this property...



We saw it from the boat yesterday. The bidding is expected to begin around 1.2 million dollars. This is an orginal homestead house with everything orginal still in it from the 1800s. The ad is for Auction:Lake Keowee property. I hope the ad is there when you read this since they change periodically. There is a virtual tour of the house available on the website. So if ya want to check it out go click on the ad over there <--- (and down) to check it out! Finally Google crawled my site and put an ad that is something local. Interesting.

I have pictures of our trip to Abbeville which I will post later and another funny about Jayke. I have heard that my Colorado readers, (my aunt, and cousins) are going around quoting the boy by using his "Bwain" phrase. Funny stuff.

THANKS TO KATIE FOR SENDING ME MORE COKE CODES! YOUR THE BESTEST!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I had an extra 1.2 million laying around. *sigh*

Bella said...

My bwain hurts today.

Monogram Queen said...

If only I had an extra couple mill laying around too.
LMAO at Katie!

Sandi said...

That looks like a really nice house and setting. Wonder if there's pizza delivery??

Wendy said...

Kailani--no kidding, right?

Katie--Those darn bwains are such a pain!

Patti--She cracked me up too.

Sandi--I doubt it. Kind of a remote location.

tommie said...

the only interesting thing was something about aquarium snails....

one day we will have a house on the water....not sure what water...ocean, lake , most likely a small creek!

Wendy said...

tommiea--You crack me up! We actually have a house on the water...if you count the teeny tiny creek in our backyard.