Tuesday, July 31, 2007

5 Things

It has been a while since I've done a meme. I found this one at Tommie's site and liked it plus it was fast and easy so I slapped it on here.


five things
5 things in your refrigerator:
1. bing cherries
2. chocolate milk
3. diet coke
4. beer...many kinds of beer
5. fat free cheese


5 things in your closet:
1. clothes of many sizes
2. tons of shoes I never wear
3. towels and sheets...my closet is pretty big.
4. a bunch of purses, most of them black
5. all my scrapbooking stuff

5 things in your purse or backpack:
1. Cell phone
2. hello kitty coin purse
3. hello kitty wallet
4. checkbook
5. baby wipes


5 things in your car:
1. back pack with anything I could possibly need for Jayke, 1st aid kit, wipes, extra clothes, bug spray, sunscreen, etc...
2. Movies for the dvd player
3. atlas
4. 2 pair of sunglasses
5. tide to go pen


5 things in the world you want to see before you die:
1. Jayke graduate from college
2. Jayke get married
3. another child of my own
4. granddchildren
5. Europe

Let me know if you play so I can come read.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I played! Come read!

Jenie said...

Ahem...Hello Kitty!? You like Hello Kitty!? I freaking love you! LOL

I love these little memes. If I ever get un-lazy enough to go to wordpress, I will play this one.

Monogram Queen said...

Ooh I want the same 5 things before I die as you too except sub Maddie to Jayke :)

tommie said...

My little girl loves Hello Kitty as well....run thru Mickey D's now and ask for a toddler girl prize in your happy meal....yep, hello kitty!