Who knew that when you are potty training a toddler poop would be something you talk about so often and so freely. I sure didn't, but I do now. We talk about it often and this morning The Boy even sang all of us a little song about it. It went like this...
When you feel the poop come out your butt, plop plop poop! Plop plop poop!
I think it could be a major hit! His song writing abilities are outstanding! Watch out recording world there is a new star rising!
9 comments:
I'm really missin' the pics on here!!! GUESS WHO???
When your baby is pooping in a potty, it's amazing how excited you can be about it!! WooHoo big boy!!!!
Honey if my girl poops in the potty I'LL SING ABOUT POOP!
Congrats!
Anonymous--I'm guessing is Angi or my mom...don't know for sure. I will try to put pictures on soon.
Arlene--You are so right!
Patti--Funny how the singing about it makes it so much more fun for them.
Hey, whatever it takes to get them potty trained! Sounds like a country song in the making...
you can tell all the potty training moms are commenting. We sing too, as well as shake miracas. Hey, whatever works!
I'd buy it! It's sure to go #1! LOL!
Kailani
An Island Life
HA! Sounds like he' pretty excited about his potty usage.
LMAO!!! We talk about poop all the time in this house.....we really think potty humor is funny....but then again we are twisted
Post a Comment