Our trip has slowed down a little now. Just hanging out at Meemaw's and P'pa's. WE will be going up to see Grandma Rain and Grandpa Dave on Thursday then we have another big weekend coming up.
My sisters and AJ will get here on Saturday and we have a graduation open house on Sunday for my cousin. I will probably do something, hopefully, with friends on Friday or Saturday...or both. Had lunch with them yesterday on their lunch break.
Jayke and his P'pa have become best buddies. The dogs have calmed down and don't bark at him anymore. They are still a little afraid of him but it gets better every day. Mom got some cute pictures of P'pa, Jayke, and both dogs resting on the couch this afternoon. When she gets them on here I will post one.
So that is my quick update. I'm finding it hard to concentrate enough to write a good blog entry here. I need to try this at night after everyone has gone to bed like I do at home. Maybe tonight I will get it together and do that.
4 comments:
i THINK i will be there on friday but i might have to have dinner with gabby in indy so im not so sure.
AJ--Let me know because I might go out with my friends on Friday. Jayke would probably still be here though.
Glad you are having fun! Grandparents are SO important. I sure do miss mine but they brought magic to my childhood and adult life
I wish I could have spent more time with my grandma. Sounds like Jayke is having the time of his life.
Post a Comment