
Today for SPF we were to photograph something small and pink. Hhhhmmm. I couldn't find anything small and pink which is surprising considering how into pink I was a couple of years ago. I finally decided on this.

My video Ipod with it's pink sleeve on. I got the protective sleeve/sticker last year in Vegas. It is a decal or sticker that is the same thing they use on cars so it peels of easily and can be change. I won't be changing it much though because at Thirty bucks a pop I can't afford to.
Didya play? If so let me and Kristine know.
6 comments:
I want an ipod. My MP3 does not have all of the cool accessories.
Uh, I like it.
I played.
Oh...I like it! I want an ipod. I especially want a pink one! I'm going through my pink phase right now. lol I'm sure I'll grow out of it eventually though.
Happy SPF! I played too.
Wow, very nice!!
I think it looks cool. I'm not much into these most recent electronic goodies, but they look very interesting.
I played.
I played too. Now about the blanket. My son loved his blanket too. He is 9 and does not think about a blanket anymore, but he used to just love it. I don't see the harm if they like to have a blanket. I bought my son a small fuzzy one. He still likes a blanket in the car when we go on trips so we keep it in the car now.
Post a Comment