Thursday, May 24, 2007

Raising a Rockstar!

Driving home from the grocery last night I was talking to my mom and Jaykeb was quietly riding in the back. I had the radio on very low since I was on the phone. All of a sudden, from the backseat I hear, "THAT'S MY SONG! TURN IT UP MOM!" What? Do I have a three year old or a thirteen year old riding back there? So now you want to know what his song is right? It is Party Like a Rockstar by The Shop Boyz. He likes a lot of songs but this one is HIS song. So he says.

6 comments:

Arlene said...

That song gets oh so stuck in my head, and now, thanks to you, I'll be singing it all day :-P
He's so cute!!!

Bella said...

Whoo hoo! Go Jayke, was he throwing back the sippy cup too?

Anonymous said...

He is so related to me...Cant wait to see you guys so we can all Party Like Rockstars together :-) Tell him I'm ready to boogie!

tommie said...

That is hilarious....I told my 2 year old to quit hollaring in the store the other day, and she proceeded to tell me, "I ain't no holla back girl!" I knew she listened to the radio, but now I am worried!

Sandi said...

Same thing happened recently to my daughter, only her kids wanted her to turn up a country song!! Freaked her out!!

Monogram Queen said...

That's so cute! Maddie is all the time asking that the radio be turned up.