Thursday, May 03, 2007

Headin Home!



I am heading home to Indiana...on the 31st. While I'm there I will be going to see Gwen in concert with Angi, Kim, Melanie, and all their girls. I am even going to brave the lawn area at Verizon Music Center...something I said I would NEVER do. It will be a total GIRL'S night out...literally as there will be 4 girls under 10 with us. Not exactly the "Girl's night out" I was hoping for, but It will be fun watching them dance and act silly. And I won't have a child there to be responsible for because Jayke will be staying with my dad.
We will both be staying with him at the first part of our visit because my mom is moving into her new house that weekend and doesn't want us there. Big Meanie! No...she doesn't want Jaykeb distracting her and getting in the way of the movers. We will be staying with her later in our visit.
My sister is coming up from NC and it is going to be my Dad's birthday too. Dad even promised to turn on the AC if it gets too hot for me. He has something against air conditioning for some reason. AJ will be there...no that wasn't a request, it was a statement. She WILL be there along with her mother, my other sister. Someone call the cabana boy and tell him to start warming up his blender.
The cabana boy is my father...we all sit by the pool and have him bring us drinks, when we can get him to.

Kim--stock up on firewood, I will be over to burn stuff! Maybe Brannon and I can go steal a stop sign.
Angi--if you want decorating help get out your checkbook so we can go shop. I don't mind helping but I like to see some results of my work.
Gramma--Turn down your TV so you can hear us. You will have to give up watching your FOX news long enough to go eat Thai with Mom, Jayke, and me.
Jim--stock up on your drink...I have no set date of when I am leaving.
Gramma Rain and Grandpa Dave--we will be up to see you too!
Mom--Make up your mind which breed of dog you want so we can go get one while we are there!
Kelly--Come visit Gramma while I'm there too!
If I forgot anyone I'm sorry...leave me a comment and I will include ya in my visit.

My SIL has started a blog and I'm really excited about it! She is new to the blogging thing and is just getting started so jump over there and say hi. You can find her at FullHouse. She is in my blogroll over at the side too.
TTFN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Enjoy your time in the Hoosier state! I think it rocks that you get to se Gwen while you're there...even if it does include many small children who are not your own.

Anonymous said...

I am completely offended about the Gwen Stefani concert...I honestly thought you only did AWESOME, FUN, GIRLY concerts with me, damnit!

Wendy said...

TKW--Yeah, I'm looking forward to it even if we are bringing a gaggle of girls.

AJ--I know, I know! You can go with us if you want to sit on the lawn and be surrounded by little girls screaming.

Anonymous said...

I can't! Come again in August!!!!Pretty Please!!!!
Kelly