Sunday, April 29, 2007
Blonde or Brunette?
I thought it might be interesting to see what The Boy would look like with my hair color. Still a cutie! His hair will probably darken eventually since both his dad and I have dark hair.
Note: I did not color his hair...did it with the computer. Stop freaking out Mom!
We have done nothing but work on potty training this weekend. Jayke has graduated to using the toilet now. No more peeing outside. One more little hurtle and we will be on the home stretch. So far all he has done is pee in the potty. We are waiting for the other and when it happens he has been promised a trip to Red Lobster. His favorite! I think his dad just really wants to use his gift card but whatever. Jayke does love the cheddar bisquits. We also told him he could have another monster truck. At this point, we just need to get him to go once then I think he will do it without hesitation. So far he is holding out. Everything has been easy so far but this.
I was expecting a drunk dial last night from Carrington Woods but never got it. I got a warning call early in the evening but no full fledge drunk dial. I am greatly disappointed! A day spent in the bathroom potty training and drunk friends, what could be more entertaining?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is a cutie no matter what color his hair is.
I haven't gotten a drunk dial in a very long time.
He is a cutie no matter what! LMAO at the Mom comment!
Go Jayke on the potty training!
Donald Trump anyone?!? It is pretty funny seeing him like that! You know...I think he will be blonde all his life! But you are right he is cute no matter what color his hair looks like. I hate my hair right now!!! I got bangs "EEEEK"!!!!
Katie--Drunk dials are the best!
Patti--Thank you! He is really doinga great job.
AJ--Too funny, you have bangs and I DON'T!
He's adorable either way!!
Potty training was sooooo hard with my son, and I'd pretty much resigned myself to his first girlfriend having to buy him pullups!! Finally around 3 1/2 he got it! Good luck toots!!
Post a Comment