Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Show us your Parrot!


After 9-11 my husband went out and got a tattoo on his arm of an eagle. You can't see it unless he has his shirt off. Jaykeb has seen the tattoo many times. He likes to look at it now and then and I think sometimes he catches a glimpse of it when Mike's shirt sleeve rides up a little and then wants to see it. Anyway, the past several times he has asked to see it he says, "Daddy let me see your parrot." This of course causes me to crack up hysterically at the thought of Mike having a parrot tattooed on his arm. Mike always patiently tells Jaykeb it is an eagle then gives me an evil look to say shut up. So for those of you who read this and know my husband, next time you see him ask to see his parrot. I'm sure I will get in big trouble for telling this but you know me...anything to amuse myself. I need to go to bed.

No comments: