I had a busy day today...other than blogging, which I haven't gotten to do much of today. First Jayke was off to Mom's morning Out then I went to check out a preschool for him to start in the fall. He can actually start going there this summer, which he will, but the "school" part runs on the regular school year so the summer thing will just be to have some socialization and get to do fun stuff. I'm excited because he will get to stay in his Mom's Morning Out class too. So four days a week he will have "school" and then there is Mom's Club which meets several times a week so we are in for a busy summer. While I was talking to the lady who owns the preschool she asked who we relocated with down here and when I told her it turns out she lives right next door to one of the guys Mike works with and is good friends with. Small world. She is from Michigan...I tell ya, everyone down here is from the Midwest!
After that meeting I had to stop off at the consignment store to check my account and then return a tub of skanky Peter Pan to the grocery where they were having a great sale so I shopped for a while not forgetting to pick up the ingredients for a recipe I found on a blog while party hopping. I'm such a "Susie Homemaker" nowadays.
I passed Mike on the way home to drop of the groceries...he had to work the night shift because "The German" was coming in to help them run BMW(see my 100 things for a brief explanation of this). We met at home and he went straight to bed while I unloaded, called the furnace repair guy because, yes that is now broken, and dashed off to pick Jayke up. Shortly after arriving home the repair guy showed up to diagnose my furnace. He was unable to fix it today so it will be a chilly morning tomorrow when we wake up but it should be fixed tomorrow afternoon. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and entertaining Jaykeb, cooking dinner, giving Jaykeb a bath, and teaching him how to play his Vtech video game. I finally got to sneak off to the computer to read some blogs and write this real quick. Some may say that doesn't sound like a busy day but for Jayke and I who usually don't do anything but hang out at home it was extremely busy and I feel better this evening than most. I'm not happy with my ever growing list of broken appliances however:washing machine, refridgerater, and now furnace. What will be next? Probably the microwave I don't have very good luck with them.
So where are the pictures you ask? Right here! Just a few random shots of the kid because I know Oma has been waiting for them so here ya go...he is feeling much better!


2 comments:
Love you Jaykeb!!!
Cute, cute pics! Just cruising by from the party circuit! Nice blog you have! Your first paragraphs made me laugh out loud! I so know what you mean! :vD
Post a Comment