
Welcome to Manic Monday, brought to us by Lisa, but I got it from AJ!! Yes, Monday is almost over but I'm posting this anyway.
16 Days to Spring!
What is your favorite part of spring? Your least favorite?
My favorite part of spring is the when everything starts to bloom and look pretty and of course the warmer weather all though that isn't such a problem anymore.
My least favorite part is mud! We have a new yard so we have lots of mud for my little monster to track in...see earlier post below!
It's Severe Weather Preparedness Week this week. What's the most severe weather event you've experienced?
I guess the blizzard of 78 and the ice storm of 04( I think it was 04)in Indiana of course where the weather is horrible!
Daylight Savings Time begins next Sunday, three weeks earlier than in previous years. How do you feel about DST? Love it, hate it, couldn't care less?
I pretty much don't care one way or another but I am always confused for a while when it happens.
So, did you play??
4 comments:
Okay so I meant the blizzard of 78...would my mother have been pregnant then?!? I think she was...so that counts.
Ha ha...I'm cracking up! At least you didn't end up falling through the ice on a not-so-frozen pond like I did! You were snug as a bug in your momma's belly(yes, I do live in the South now it's momma)and since you were in there way longer than you should have been you probably missed the blizzard.
I too am TOTALLY confused as to what's going to happen with Daylight Savings...I know, Spring Ahead but does that mean my kids wake up earlier or do I get to sleep in?
Oh...sorry about the lack of warning on the green poop post, usually I try to give a heads-up...that can be rather unappetizing if you're eating and all...
Post a Comment