
I have fully intended on staining my fence before painting anything else inside the house but the hallway wall outside my office is TERRIBLE! I've included a picture to deomonstrate why the wall is so nasty.

Just one of the reasons...feet on the wall. There is also a smeared area right outside the door where he constantly holds onto the wall while talking to me. It is an interesting smear of colors. So I'm putting off staining the fence until I can paint the hallway which will probably lead to me painting the bedroom which then will cause me to HAVE to paint the bathroom. As slow as I paint that is a month's work right there. I have to go call the hubs now and see if I can buy paint with his Lowes gift cards he got for Christmas. I can't believe I haven't gotten my hands on those things yet anyway.
6 comments:
You know what they say, if you paint one wall you have to paint them all. I need to paint the upstairs hallway too.
Hmmmmmm.....
Hyman-Yeah, the plan is to paint them all I just wanted to get the fence stained before it gets too hot but I know I will end up painting everything if I start inside. What to do what to do? I tried to visit your site but couldn't link there from your post so I'm leaving my comment here. Hope you get it.
I should have made bets to see how long it would take before you got your hands on poor hubbys gift cards.
AJ--giftcards are gone. Took care of them this afternoon.
my 16 year old still puts his foot on the wall while he plays video games or atches tv! boys!!
Eh, I think you should just "find" the gift cards and forget they're his ;-)
Post a Comment