
We didn't do anything this weekend. Absolutely nothing. Mike was home for most of the weekend which was nice but also different because he is never here. He and Jaykeb planted a tree in the backyard and set up my birdbath for me. We cooked out on Sunday which we only really do when Mike is home and Jaykeb hung out on our new deck which is his favorite place now. He drives his cars out there and watches the birds. The time change has me a little confused in the sleeping department again but I will get over it and since everything is blooming my allergies are kicking in so I have had a headache most of the weekend. I even slacked on my blogging. I think everyone did this weekend.
3 comments:
sounds like the perfect weekend if ya ask me ;-)
AJ--it does sound right up your alley doesn't it!
I slacked on my blogging too- it was finally nice enough to be outside and I wasn't going to miss it!
Post a Comment