Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'll be Back

Just a quick note to say I will be back soon. I'm on the last wall of my current painting project and need to get it finished. I also have to finish getting 1 dozen easter bags ready for The Boy's big Easter party at school tomorrow and plant all the flowers I bought two days ago. No time to come up with something terribly witty to entertain you with but I will return.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Knowing that you're thinking about us is entertainment enough :-)

Arlene said...

By the way, can't wait to see pics of your painting project!!

Anonymous said...

The school sure is celebrating Easter early this year,huh?

Wendy said...

Arlene--Thanks...I will have pictures as soon as I get everything put back the way I want it. Now that it's all painted I am playing with my furniture arrangement.

Kailani--Yes, Easter is early this year because they will be on Spring Break for the next two weeks. I don't know why they take two weeks but they do.