Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy February 1st Snow Day!

I took these pictures real quick this morning so I could show Mom. I hope to get some better ones later depending on what the weather decides to do.


Had to take the pictures from the door because you can bet your sweet bippy I wasn't going out in that first thing in the morning! All the neighbors are out taking pictures and playing in the white stuff they so seldom get to see. You would think this was my first time seeing it too. The woods behind my house is really pretty with the snow all over it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAS THE GOVERNOR CALLED OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD? mom

Anonymous said...

HAS THE GOVERNOR CALLED OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD? mom

Wendy said...

Not yet...but it wouldn't surprise me! So far so good...just raining a little...not freezing rain yet. Supposed to be between 10 and 2 when we could get the worst of it.