Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cassanova and Little Phooey Howell

My son is a ladies man! He likes the ladies and the ladies like him. I've known this for a while now...ever since he threw a fit about the boy next door riding on his four wheeler with Jaykeb's little girl friend who he had been driving around. He did not want Micah to ride with her at all. He is always drawn to girls, grown girls or little girls. In Florida his eyes lit up when he saw Nate's friend, Nikki, come into the restaurant and sit next to him. He had her fixing his food and was flirting with her non-stop. Today at the Mom's club Jaykeb immediately started playing with the cutest little girl. I didn't really notice until he started hopping around crying when I tried to take him away from her. He wanted to sit next to her to eat his snack. They sat there munching on cookies until another little girl came to get her friend to go color. Jaykeb's little girlfriend went with her but soon returned to collect Jaykeb. She walked up took his hand and led him over to the coloring table across the room. Cutest thing ever but I will have my eye on these chicas.

I recommend Mom's Club for anyone who is a stay at home mom and has a chapter in their area. There were probably about 20 mom's there and around 40 kids. The kids played in a play room while the adults watched a presentation on Creative Memories. Afterward we talked and played with the kids inside then outside on the playground. I found out a lot of the Moms are from the Midwest...Ohio, Michigan,and even one from Indianapolis. Her name is Wendy...imagine that. I found out about soccer, and pre-school and season passes to the zoo all in a matter of minutes. They do fun stuff too like trips to the zoo, Chuckie Cheese's, Monkey Joe's, and other fun things. There are also lots of other activities like book club, cooking club, girl's night out, walking club, playgroup, babysitting co-op and more I can't remember at the moment. I am really glad I found it and Jaykeb LOVED it. Why wouldn't he there were lots of little girls to flirt with. There was even one little baby girl he was calling his sister because I have been asking him if he wants a sister. Turns out he does want a sister and wants to name her Phooey. Don't ask because I have no idea why. Little Phooey Howell...maybe I will have to work on that. For now I am just going to enjoy the Mom's Club.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed Moms Club! I really think it's great!

Anonymous said...

Little sister, huh?!?