Monday, February 26, 2007
Just an update
All my company is gone now and Jayke and I are settling in to our ole routine again. He was back at school today and when he got there they had a big back of Valentine's for him. He was so excited. I thought it was really nice of them to save it for him since we were on vacation when they had their big party. My mom is trying to recover from her vacation. Grandma is back in rehab trying to get her balance better again after falling on the way home in the parking lot at a gas station. She spent the 3 days they were here in bed trying to rest her back. Jim's parents(Grandma and Grandpa Krause) and sister, Jennifer, came for a visit on Saturday. They brought their rescue dog, Harry, with them. You know Jaykeb was thrilled about that! They had a birthday present for him too...it was a Nerf gun we used to shoot Daddy with when he got home from work. I don't know who enjoyed it more...Jaykeb or Mommy. Surprisingly he didn't take the gun to shoot me back...I think my mom was disappointed about that. Now I have no one planning to come unless Kim actually makes it on her way to and/or from Florida this year. I am planning a trip back to Indiana in April or May around the time my moves to help her with Grandma but I don't have that nailed down yet either. I think it will be nice to hang out here for a while now that the weather is nice and we start the Mom's Club tomorrow. I have a feeling we are about to become very busy. I will put some more Florida pics up later. I have a few of our big golf outing to post just too tired tonight. For those who know of my insomnia and weird sleep habits...I am back on a normal schedule and hopefully will be keeping it that way. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment