Friday, January 12, 2007

SPF




The Rules:

On Monday or Tuesday I will post 3 items. Sometimes I have a theme. On Friday you post your pictures of the three things listed.
Come back and let me know you played by posting a comment on my blog. Everyone that plays will come and visit (or at least I hope they do)

This game is for everyone. Encourage your players to play and comment on your blog if they played so you can get to know your readers. If you want to send them overhere to let me know they played, Great!


The assignment:
1. A houseplant (or something of similar intelligence)
2. Something you secretly enjoy but bitch about anyway
3. Something gross...the grosser the better, I say...

1. Houseplant: Here is my wonky looking poinsettia left over from Christmas. It is the only live houseplant I have.


2. Something I Bitch about but secretely like: My husband...okay maybe it is only a secret to him that I like him but I know this qualifies because I bitch about him all the time!



3. Something Gross: The Boy gave me the perfect entry for this one last night when he came into the living room to tell me he and Laynie(our dog) had been licking the spilled water up off the kitchen floor. Now that is gross especially if you have seen the kitchen floor lately!



Did you Play?

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! I'm sorry but I think your "gross" story is hilarious!!

I played too :)

Kami said...

Ewwwwww. Yucky!