Jaykeb: "Mommy you have a huge butt."
Mommy: "Thanks Jaykeb."
Jaykeb: "It is huge."
Mommy: "It isn't really nice to tell people they have a huge butt."
Jaykeb: "Why not?"
Mommy: "Becaue most people don't want a huge butt, they want a small butt."
Jaykeb: "Well yours will get smaller if you eat a lot of food."
I think the child is confused. First of all, let me tell you how nice it is to wake up to this conversation first thing in the morning. Second of all(just to make me feel better) he says Mike is huge too, in fact bigger than me. Lastly, he is confused about the food because in our feeble attempts to get him to eat more we always tell him he will get big and strong if he eats more food therefore, I am assuming his logic is if you eat more it will solve whatever your problem is...in this case an apparently huge butt. Ahhhh if it only worked that way.
1 comment:
I'm guessing no one wants to touch this one huh?
Post a Comment