Friday, January 12, 2007

On a Roll

The boy is on a roll this morning. As I was getting dressed we had the following conversation...

(Me putting on my shirt over my black bra)

Jaykeb: "Are you going to wear that black shirt today?"

Mommy: "Yes, I am."

Jaykeb: "Why are you going to wear that black shirt today?"

Mommy: "Because I am."

Jaykeb: "Because it matches your black boobs?"

Mommy: "Yes, Jaykeb, that is exactly why I am wearing it!"

5 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up!

Tresa said...

Thats to funny, it ranks right up there with Caleb in the dressing screaming "ewwwww mommy did you just toot cuz something really stinks"

Wendy said...

Oh don't worry Tresa, I've already had that happen to me at a rest stop driving to Indiana. Jaykeb yells "I smell something really bad Mommy, is that you?" We had to sit in there forever so that I could make sure anyone who was in there when he said that had left already.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Megan...laugh it up now...you know it is only a matter of time before you will be writing the same kind of stories about little Joey on your blog and you will live for those moments!