I am having trouble with my blog. I can't post any pictures right now. I have contacted them and I'm just waiting for them to fix it. I've heard of other people having this problem so hopefully they will fix it soon.
I can still write though! Woohoo! I was all prepared to post an entry on my favorite Holiday movies but it will have to wait until I can post pictures. I wrapped Christmas presents last night and for some reason I always want to watch old movies when I do this. So I turned on my old movies, stressed a little about the wrapping paper not coordinating with my tree decorations, and started wrapping. This morning when Jayke got up he was so excited to see presents under the tree! The only problem was he couldn't open them. He wanted to know who put them there? Why were they there? And then when could he open them. I don't even have an answer for that. I don't have any idea if we will have Chritsmas at our house at all or just take it all to Indiana. Anyway, I had to count the gifts about 10 times for him as he danced around the tree clapping his hands. I think he is really going to be fun at Christmas this year. He is just the right age to WANT to open his gifts and not get disinterested half way through. I hope.
This morning as I was sound asleep in my bed I heard a little voice saying, "Mommy I'm hurt. I have bumps, Mommy." I opened one eye to see the boy with his feet sticking right up to my face. He kept talking about his bumps. I took a couple of seconds to sit up and get my eyes clear enough to inspect his "bumps", the whole time listening to him counting his bumps, 1, 2 , 3, 4... I finally asked him to show me these bumps and he gingerly pointed out one bump on each side of each foot. The "bumps" were his ankle bones. Apparently he had never noticed them before. One was a little red like he had been sleeping with his feet together which more than likely caused him to feel that he was "hurt". I did my Mommy routine and rubbed his little ankles for him and told him he was okay that it was just his bones inside his skin. My "cure" and explanation must have been satisfactory because he was ready for pancakes and chocolate milk. Guess I was done sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment