
Yes! It is an upside down Christmas tree! Genius! Since I used to work in an interior design store and I was responsible for the Christmas Trees this caught my eye. My dad needs this tree for his house because after they wrap all the gifts you can barely get all of us in the living room and you can't see the Christmas tree anymore. This tree would solve all his problems. More room to stack mountains of presents. I should have done this in our store! I'm sure the guys Jim sent over every year to set the 9 trees up for me would have been thrilled when I told them to hang one upside down from the ceiling! This will be the first year I haven't had a client to decorate a tree for in a long time and although I am a big fan of the theme tree, my tree doesn't have one anymore. I decorate it for Jaykeb now. But, since my dream is to one day open a similar store down here, I'm keeping this picture handy. Great displays sell more merchandise! By the way, this tree is suposedly available at Home Depot but I haven't checked that out for sure.
1 comment:
I love them too...they also have a beautiful one in the Goldenrod catalog.
Post a Comment