Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom's Day!


Time to bring back these gems!  The above picture causes a lot of groaning from the older lady in the picture.  I told her to relax, it's a great picture of me!  (discoloration aside)

I like to call the below picture, which my sister plastered on Facebook for all the world to enjoy, my awkward stage.  Not sure I grew out of that yet.


No pics of The Boy and me.  We had a traumatic day of soccer.  2 hour drive one way for a guaranteed loss.  We didn't even have enough players to field a full team!  The other team, however, had 14 players!  14!!  That meant they could almost sub out their entire team.  Then, just to give us an extra dose of misery, it rained.  I don't mean it was a nice light sprinkle that kept us cool on a hot summer day.  It POURED SIDEWAYS!!!!  THE ENTIRE GAME!!  My child is blind in the rain on a soccer field.  Goggles just don't work in the rain.  Man was it a terrible day.  My intentions had been to snap a couple pics of the two of us but we were over it by the time we left.  He went straight to sleep and I had steam coming out of my ears the whole way home.  No pictures, please.

No comments: