Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wretched With a Side of Wretchedness!


Is how I feel about this project.  Mini Economy, Market Day...whatever you call this.  I call it Wretched!!!  Jayke's class had to come up with a product to sell and open a store in the gym in which to sell his wares.  Jayke and Oma made book marks and rubber stamps.  We didn't have a lot of time for this project so I feel we could have made a few improvements.  The book marks, although cute, would not stand up to use from a kid.  The stamps might have been a good idea if we had provided some sort of ink.  Over all, he sold most of the book marks, very few of the stamps, and learned a valuable lesson in business.  He came home and said, "They made me pay $30 to open my store and I didn't even make $30!  I lost money!"  Welcome to the real world, son.  

No comments: