Apparently the school thinks showing appreciation means letting me buy books at their book fair. They did have some donuts, coffee, and juice in thanks. I figured since this was going to be the last one I ever get a chance to go to, I better go. Jayke was happy I did. He got to show my the mural the kids painted this year in the cafeteria. He pointed out the square that his group of three did. The back pack in the last picture. He is quite proud of the mural and he should be, it was really nice. Brightened up the cafeteria.
As we head into the final weeks of elementary school I'm finding it hard to believe that it's over. Middle school is just around the corner. We go for orientation on the 18th! Jayke is nervous that he will get lost but I think he is excited about middle school. That makes one of us. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment