This group looks like they need some booze. The work crew, all decked out in their Halloween best! Above is the entire group who dressed up. I think we had more this year than we did last and the costumes were better too!
Above is our department. I didn't want to wear an uncomfortable costume all day so I just made a prop and went as in Instagram post.
Our boss, The King. Rollerskating Elvis who later, when the booze was brought out, dedicated songs to different departments/people. I left early so I missed this part of the party, along with the booze, but I did see a video. My favorite dedication was the one he did for the warehouse and EDI department (This would be Jeff and all who participate in the drop ship program) Return to Sender. Hilarious!
Creepy the Clown was waiting for us in the darkened cubes. Good thing clowns are about as scary as kittens to me. He chased people around all morning with his creepy voice and laugh. Not all are as unaffected by clowns as I am though.
My favorite, by far, The Gingerbread Man! Doug, from Quality, as The Gingerbread Man. He had a video from Shrek all cued up for us to watch with the part including The Gingerbread Man. Then he had a performance of his own...running, flopping around on the floor, and yelling EAT ME! By far the best and most entertaining.
Our sales team, Neil, Jeff Bird, and Brad. We work with the BEST people! There was tons of food and entertainment all day and at the end of the day they brought out the wine for one of Midwest's infamous "Happy Hours". The owners enjoyed themselves so much they told us to figure out something for Thanksgiving so we could party again! I love my job. Stressful as it is, this makes it worth it!









No comments:
Post a Comment