It's been a while. I had to make this blog private for a period of time...lots of factors went into that decision. I didn't know if I would return to it but over the past few weeks I was inspired by Facebook, of all things, to get back to blogging. Mainly so that I have a printable record of Jayke's life that I can share with him now and when he is older. Something he can share with his children some day.
It is a difficult task to catch up two years worth of blog posts. Obviously I can't document everything. There were some points where I didn't use any social media of any kind so I didn't have anything to remind me of what was going on during that time. I've tried to go through all of my pictures and Facebook posts starting on December 21, 2013 until today to post as much as I could of what we have been up to over the past 24 months. There are gaps. Some posts are just a picture dump but others that were more memorable to me have a little explanation. After much urging from my mom, I'm opening it back up to anyone who is still interested in what my witty child has been up to. (Basically, his grandmother and aunts, but that's okay. I write this for him and no one else)
I will try to do better at documenting his funny words, creative works of art, achievements in sports, his growth in size and maturity and everything else in his world. He is special and that needs to be shared and remembered!
No comments:
Post a Comment