But still loving life! The Seniors are becoming more and more work for me but other than a few minor age-related deteriorations they are as good as ever! Every now and then they take off through the house or yard like they have forgotten how ancient they are. They are terrible watch dogs now, in fact, they have no clue if someone comes in the house at all. They sometimes forget they are supposed to go OUTSIDE to go to the bathroom (good thing I got rid of the carpet), and they smell like they died 3 months ago but they are just fine! (I'm the only one suffering) I'm guessing if anyone saw them in person they would report me for starving them they are so skinny but they eat whenever they want. Sucks getting old but I'm starting to wonder if they are going to live forever??? Happy 16th birthday this month, Doggies!! I'd give you a special treat but I don't think you have enough teeth left to chew it!

No comments:
Post a Comment