Saturday, May 03, 2014

More Tooth Issues


Finally lost another tooth. We were just sitting in this restaurant and it practically flew out of his head across the floor.  Luckily, the place was pretty empty and he was able to retrieve it for the fairy tonight.   I swear he is never going to get his permanent teeth!  Most kids his age have already lost them all and some are even wearing braces already!  Jayke has lost 7 teeth at age 10.  I was late getting his teeth as a baby so I wasn't surprised when he is losing them later than everyone else but I think this is getting a little too late!  There is no sign of a new tooth coming in that hole either.  He is liable to look like this for a while!  He doesn't want to smile with that hole there now.  Lets just hope a tooth shows up sooner rather than later!


No comments: