Friday, November 01, 2013

One Unhappy Zombie


One thing you don't want to do is tick off a zombie, especially one trained in combat. I have managed to do  this quite easily.  Personally, I think he looks great!  He on the other hand thinks I am the WORST at putting on Halloween makeup ever and wants me to take him straight to Bob's so he can put his makeup on for him.


Once we got to Bob's he convinced him that his makeup was applied well and he wasn't in need of a touch up.  I think maybe he was really afraid that he would end up looking like a green faced Brett Michaels zombie!!!


Jeff joined us with his kids and two of their friends.  Zach is the werewolf in the back and Emily is in the pink dress in front.  Seth wouldn't join the picture, I guess when you are twelve it isn't cool to get your picture taken in costume with a bunch of younger kids!  


We took them all Trick or Treating around Bob's neighborhood and they got tons of candy.  All the kids got along well which is encouraging for future get togethers.

No comments: