Saturday, August 17, 2013

Another Soccer Tournament...More Great Times!


One of Jayke's best friends, Jonathan.  They finally got to play on the same team.  They have ridden the bus to school together since kindergarten and were super excited when they found out they finally got to play together this season!

For this tournament we had a club wide picnic in between games.  AJ came and joined us since we were so close to her house and got to see Jayke play a couple of games.  She even brought Kyle out the second day.  I need to remind her next time to bring chairs so they will enjoy it more.  So glad Jayke's family likes to come watch him play and cheer him on!









What is Gabi doing behind him?


Still best of friends, Jayke and Mason.  I absolutely LOVE this picture and really wish I knew what Mason was saying that is cracking him up so.





Jayke, Chase, and Chase's brother Jake.  Jayke and Chase have played together on the same team since the beginning.  I like that when all the other kids are so much bigger, Jayke has someone else on his team about his size.  





No comments: