Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Boy is Trying to Take My Job


Some of our ornaments...some we bought...some we made.  Jayke was not feeling well the night we put the tree up but it didn't stop him from participating...


When we were all finished decorating Bobby helped Jayke take some pictures and edit them.  The picture below is the final product..all done by Jayke.


We added two new ornaments to the tree this year.  Bobby's first Christmas ornaments in over 10 years!  This will be the first Christmas he has celebrated in that long.  I have tried to make sure we are doing all of our Christmas traditions so that he can share in them.  Christmas is a hard time for him because of past occurrences which have made Christmas just a bad memory.  We intend to change that this year!



I gave Bobby this ornament.  Jayke gets a new one every year so I got him one too.  The one below we got on our Gatlinburg trip.


....and here is his gift!  lol





No comments: