Friday, November 30, 2012

40 and FABULOUS!


For my 40th birthday Bobby and Angi planned a surprise party for me.  They had everyone gather at Puerta Vallarta for the big surprise.  I was shocked at the turn out.  There were some old friends I hadn't seen in a while, the usual group we hang out with, and our new group of soccer parents.  They had balloons and decorations and a very special cake...


Not sure whose idea the cake was...
I'm guessing my mom chose it.

The morning of my birthday the girls at work had had their fun with my advanced age as well...


When I got to work my cube was all decked out.  The entire company came up to sing Happy Birthday to me.  There was cake, cards, and they even got together and took up a collection to give as a gift!  My work is big on birthdays, especially BIG birthdays!

No comments: