Another Halloween...another costume. I will say that I think we did an outstanding job this year. I had help from my former martial arts expert, Bobby. He took many years of martial arts when he was younger so he knew how to add some finishing touches that I wouldn't have thought of.
The thing that cracks me up about this is the snow boots! They actually worked really well though. They looked pretty good and they kept his feet warm and dry on what turned out to be a cold Halloween night!
Sneaky Ninja!!
Here the Ninja is getting ready to off a zombie who is on the loose!
Trick-or-treating with Mason again this year. I think it is now a tradition, although I don't know about this next character...
WHO IS THAT HUMAN BANANA???
LOL~ None other than Bobby wearing Matthew's Morph suit. I don't know how Angi and Ryan talked him into it but they did. Matt had basketball practice and wouldn't be able to go trick-or-treating so they thought it would be an outstanding idea for Bobby to wear Matt's costume and go as if he were Matt, collecting candy for him. I didn't think he was going to do it. I had taken the boys on ahead to hit some houses while they tried to unsuccesfully convince him. Next thing I know Jayke, Mason, and I are on a road all by ourselves when a man in a yellow suit and some guy made up like a zombie come running around the corner. They talked him into it...and Bob joined him in Zombie makeup. I almost peed myself when I saw them! Of course there were many jokes such as Bob calling him Bobby, the Human Condom.
It didn't last very long because apparently you sweat a lot in a morph suit. I think he hit about 5 houses. He was very proud of the fact that he got candy at those 5 houses though! I think this made my night!
No comments:
Post a Comment