Sunday, October 07, 2012

The Future!!



Here is a look at Delta High School's future soccer team.  That is Kurt, the coach of Delta, with his son, Zion (in the red). Mason throwing the ball in and Jayke with his back to the camera.  Levi, Kurt's other son, was not close enough to get in the picture but he will be on the same team with these 3.  Today, we played against Levi's team.  Kurt is trying to get me and Bob to bring our boys over to his team so they can play together with the kids they will play with in high school.  I am seriously thinking about it.  It makes total sense to do it.  They can play together for years before they get to the high school level with the same coach who will be coaching them in high school.  I can only imagine this would be great for them as a team.  I just hate to leave all the other kids he has played with for the past 5 years....AND the parents we are becoming friends with.

Decisions.

No comments: