Sunday, July 22, 2012
The Olloclip...Adding a New Dimension to my Obsession
Bobby got me a present the other day The Olloclip! It is a 3 in 1 lens for the iPhone. It has a fisheye lens, a wide angle lens, and a Macro lens all in one! I love it! I've been wanting it since last winter but was afraid it wouldn't work well and would let me down. I was wrong. It is great! I haven't had much time to mess with it yet and I really need the tripod to be able to use the macro properly (he is getting me that next)but I was able to play with it in the front yard a little bit the other day. I found a weed that was about to explode and was able to catch it before and during the process. Once I have the tripod I will be able to hold the camera still better and the photos will be less blurry. All I will have to do then is find some bugs that will hold still long enough to photograph! That, and figure out how to get used to having a boyfriend who buys me gifts ALL THE TIME. Lucky! The Macro Macro lens applies roughly a 10X multiplier and allows you to focus the iPhone within 12-15mm of the subject. The Macro lens is cleverly concealed within the olloclip and can be accessed by unscrewing the Wide-Angle lens that is normally attached to it. Fisheye lens The Fisheye lens captures approximately a 180 Degree field-of-view and produces some striking images. Wide-Angle lens The Wide-Angle lens is great for when you need that extra field of view, approximately double that of the normal iPhone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment