A week ago I wouldn't have been able to take this picture. One of the members of this group has been MIA all summer. Nolan has been mad at Jaykeb for some unknown reason all summer. We literally have not seen him this summer. This is a kid who is usually a fixture in the front yard. I have asked Jayke, Bea, Bea's dad...my mom and anyone else I came across what happened that has caused Nolan to be mad at Jayke. No one knows. Yesterday when the kid was again sitting in the front yard after his 2 month absence I had Bobby go out and ask him. HE couldn't even tell us...or he wouldn't tell us one or the other. He just said he didn't remember. Personally I think that is a bunch of crap. I also think it is pretty bad parenting for Nolan's parents to let him act the way he has this summer...slamming doors in Jayke's face if he showed up to see if he wanted to play, leaving Bea's house any time Jayke showed up. This kid is already strange and he is about to start school. Jayke would have made this an easy first year for him. Having a big kid on the school bus is always a plus...but now...I don't know if Jayke will bother with him. I wouldn't after the way he has treated Jaykeb all summer. My kid is nicer than I am though so he will probably take him under his wing and watch out for him regardless of how Nolan treated him all summer. I'm going to get to the bottom of why Nolan has acted this way all summer....I will let you know when I find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment