Thursday, July 26, 2012



A sucker as big as his head!  Literally!  Found this in The World Market on our little outing to Indy  last weekend.  We were on a mission to find all different kinds of Asian noodles for the different dishes Bobby wants to make.  We scored a ton of noodles and different sauces, wine, and some other goodies.  It was kind of funny to both of us that we found someone who we can go spend an hour in The World Market  with and neither of us was mad at the other!

We made stops at Zgallerie, Pier 1, Luxe, and TJMaxx/Homegoods.  The most remarkable thing about our day...no fights.  I usually can't get along with someone that well for that long.  LOL...

We also ate at Macaroni Grill which I have never been to.  The best part about that was the Strawberry Cheesecake!

I think this is going to be our new thing...weekend day trips.  Either for shopping, sightseeing, or both.  We may possible hit the Indianapolis Museum of Art this weekend.  Great place for me to practice with my new lenses!

No comments: