Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Two Ghouls

Mason the Zombi and Jaykeb the Werewolf. While we were trick-or-treating one lady saw them coming and said, "Oh look! It's Edward and Jacob!" (From the Twilight movie) Edward is really a vampire but Mason could be a vampire if he just had the teeth! I didn't think of this before the lady mentioned it but as soon as she did I looked at them and totally saw it! So cute! I wish I had thought of it myself. Jaykeb told the lady his name really was Jacob! She may have given them extra candy too...I don't know.

We didn't last very long trick-or-treating. Jaykeb started saying he was tired and his legs hurt. I think he just wanted to play basketball and wait for Matthew to get home. Matthew and Alec had basketball tryouts so they weren't able to go with us. Jayke was more than bummed.


After our shortened outing we headed to Oma's to show them what a scary Werewolf Jayke was. He barely had any makeup left on his face though. Jackson didn't mind...he was only interested in Jayke's furry head and hands. I think he thought they were a cat! Oma gave Jayke a Scooby Doo DS game which he immediatley started playing. He says it is his favorite game and hasn't stopped playing it since. We couldn't stay long because The Boy had to get home, shower, do homework, and position himself on the couch in preparation for watching Sammy Terry. I decided to let him stay up late and sleep on the couch so he could see Sammy. We usually don't do this on school nights but since it was Halloween and Sammy is only on once a year (if that) I was making an exception. He made it to 9:30 and then he was out. 30 minutes short of Sammy! I expected this so I set the DVR to record it.


I, on the other hand, thouroughly enjoyed Sammy and the old movie he was hosting. I checked the Facebook page for the tv network later and saw that hundreds of people had posted requests to bring Sammy Terry back every Friday night to host Nightmare Theatre. We will see if they listen!

















No comments: