The next picture was the first crop I did. I like being able to see the steps leading up to the door but I didn't like how narrow it ended up being. Also, Instagram doesn't let you post a vertical photo. The final edit, above, was the crop that had to be done to post to instagram.
And finally...the orginal untouched photo as I took it. Beechgrove Cemetery has several of these huge mausoleums. I took this photo not even knowing if I would be able to do anything with it. Now that I see the results I want to go back and photograph some of the others! Jayke was with me and he had his Nintendo DS which has a camera. He now thinks he is a mini photographer. He took as many pictures, if not more, as I did. I should take a look at them and see what he came up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment