Sunday, October 16, 2011

Making Progress...



The Boy may have a future as a painter...at least as my new painter. We fired the old painter, Oma. Got half of the room painted today before we pooped out. The color looks blue here but it is really a VERY teal color. The color name is "Day at the Jewelers" and it is fab!! With a name like that it has to be!


We did have some assistance from Oma. She is permitted to paint at my house as long as she is supervised. If she isn't things tend to go horribly wrong! We also had some help from the cats. Luna was particularly interested in what was going on. She thought the ladder was placed there for her personal use and tried to sit on it the entire time. When I took it away she leaped up into the window, putting her hind paws in the paint then tracking kitty prints on the window sill. When I finally removed her from the room for good she left with a teal tail. Jayke wrote a story about it tonight...The Cat With the Teal Tail. It was a short story.


I can't wait for the room to be completely painted and get the furniture in there. It's going to look really good! I may have a hard time letting Jayke and his friends play in it!

No comments: