Now before you go reaching for the phone to call me up and yell at me (Mother) he was only scared for a second then thought it was hilarious and slammed the shower door shut. He was more concerned with me seeing him naked than the creature I had become slaughtering him. As soon as he got out of the shower he had to try it on and thinks it is the best costume he has had so far! Finally something scary!!
The above picture is a close up of my favorite Halloween candy jar with a quick edit and crop I put on it. Love it!!! Love how I can edit my photos now. My phone is always in my hand and I'm always trying out different filters. I think my Halloween decorations are my favorite subject to photograph. More to come, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment