Quite comfortable in his new home. Nemo snoozing away on the couch. He is used to the dogs and Luna now. I love that he is cuddly too. I think that is something I've been missing...a kitty to love on. Luna won't let me. It has been since before I moved to South Carolina that I had a kitty that was cuddly. Luna is great, don't get me wrong. She is friendly from afar. You might get to rub her a couple of times then she is done. What she lacks in friendliness she more than makes up for in comedy though. Funniest cat I've ever owned. None of them even come close. They make the perfect pair...and they LOVE to play with each other. I think Luna thinks she got a new toy!!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Knocked Out
Quite comfortable in his new home. Nemo snoozing away on the couch. He is used to the dogs and Luna now. I love that he is cuddly too. I think that is something I've been missing...a kitty to love on. Luna won't let me. It has been since before I moved to South Carolina that I had a kitty that was cuddly. Luna is great, don't get me wrong. She is friendly from afar. You might get to rub her a couple of times then she is done. What she lacks in friendliness she more than makes up for in comedy though. Funniest cat I've ever owned. None of them even come close. They make the perfect pair...and they LOVE to play with each other. I think Luna thinks she got a new toy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment