....and here he is! Driving to my dad's house yesterday I glanced over and saw a little kitty on the side of the road. I immediately went back and got him. I figured he would run from me when I tried to pick him up but he came to me willingly. When I got him to Dad's house we discovered that his back leg was injured and his nose was scraped up. We figured that someone probably threw him out of their car to get rid of him. Jayke LOVES cats so he automatically wanted to keep him. I told Jayke that if he wanted to keep him that he would have to pay for the vet bill with the money in his piggy bank. He replied, "That's ok...I don't really use money anyway."
Nemo came home and today we took him to the vet and had his leg looked at. They think it is just a sprain. He got dewormed, checked for feline leukemia, and was sent home with some flea medicine and pain medicine. He got to come out into the living room with the rest of us tonight. He immediately saw Luna and walked right up to her. She wasn't so excited to see him. The are gradually getting used to each other. He is really scared of the dogs though so that may take a little longer than it did with Luna.
No comments:
Post a Comment