....to swim with Mason at his house. We went over early evening and they swam until 11 o'clock at night. I stayed to supervise because Jayke doesn't swim that well and there were a bunch of big kids there. It was getting kinda rough so I stayed until he was out of the water and the cover was on the pool then I went home and Jayke got to spend the night with Mason.
Having the big kids there was actually kind of good for Jayke. They got him swimming and jumping into the deep end. Getting him a little more used to having water on his face...which he hates. He still won't jump off the diving board though. Maybe by the end of summer that will be one of his accomplishments. He leaves for his dad's on Sunday for a week. Maybe he will learn to like the water better while there.
No comments:
Post a Comment