Sunday, June 26, 2011

We've Got a Winner!!



Gavin, Syndey, and Jayke went fishing at my mom's today. Jayke was the first to catch a fish. He has been on a winning streak this past weekend. Aunt Sherbo set up a game for the kids involving the slot machine at my dad's house and apparently Jayke won twice...a total of $11.00. That was only part of his winning streak though. He came in second in Pineapple Bowling at Camp Morrison. Out of all the kids there it came down to the oldest and the youngest at the end. The oldest won but I think second place is pretty good for the little guy! I will call it a win (almost). After all of that luck we figured we should probably get him a lottery ticket. Sherri got all the kids a scratch off. Gavin won $50 and Jayke won $20. I think I need to sneak him into the casino and stick him on a slot machine for a couple of hours! He now wants to bet everyone though and runs around the house yelling, "Lets gamble!" Probably not a good thing. I'm going to have to explain to him that most of the time you aren't that lucky and you lose money...not win it. I'm just glad one of us is lucky!!


No comments: